Competition Terms & Conditions
Duckworth Competition Terms & Conditions
- There are six tickets to the 2018 Burghley Horse Trials to give away. Two Saturday tickets and four flexible tickets, which can be used on Thursday, Friday or Sunday. We have three prizes to give away, which are:
– The first name drawn will receive the first prize of a set of two Saturday tickets.
– The second and third names drawn will each receive a prize of a set of two “flexible” tickets.
- There is no cash alternative.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no discussion will be entered into.
- The requirement for entry is to provide us with your full name and email address. These details will be stored on our CRM database. By providing us with your email address and name, you will be added to our email list, which we contact via email regularly.
- You can unsubscribe from our email updates by contacting email@example.com or clicking the ‘update contact preferences’ link at the bottom of any emails you’ve received from Duckworth Motor Group.
- We will retain your personal data for as long as we need it to provide the products and services you have signed up for. We may also keep it to comply with our legal obligations and to meet any legitimate interests.
- If you would like your data to be removed from our database, get in touch using the following details
By email: .firstname.lastname@example.org
By Post: Data Controller, Martin Duckworth Ltd, Racecourse Garage, Willingham Road, Market Rasen, Lincolnshire LN8 3RE
- Where we have had no contact with you for a period of 18 months and do not have a current contract we will remove your data for marketing purposes.
- This competition is not endorsed or supported by Facebook or MailChimp; however, it is run in accordance with their respective terms of service.