Business As Usual: An Update From Ben Duckworth
In light of recent announcements surrounding COVID-19, we’d just like to let you know that it’s business as usual here at Duckworth Motor Group but rest assured both our customer and staff safety is paramount.
We are actively exercising social distancing practices, so please don’t be offended if our team do not shake your hand and keep a sensible distance from you.
This is a rapidly changing situation where we are constantly taking advice from the necessary authorities and a number of safety measures have already been implemented. As a result, any team member who experiences any symptoms will be asked to self-isolate immediately.
Extra cleaning is taking place, and we are asking all customers, visitors and employees to use the hand sanitisers installed across the business.
Additionally, within the Duckworth Motor Group, we are:
- Installing hand sanitisers around the sites for employees, customers and visitors.
- Asking all drivers to carry portable hand sanitisers.
- Increasing the cleaning of all communal and customer-facing areas.
- Asking customers to provide only one key for their vehicle, rather than a bunch.
- Sanitising keys, wiping down all vehicle door handles and gear sticks on drop off/collection. Marking both with an identifying label to confirm.
We are keeping a close eye on all guidelines and recommendations and the health and safety of our customers, visitors and team are at the forefront of everything we are doing here at Duckworth Motor Group.